December 18, 2004

normally, not a fan of bees....

But I think I might be able to conquer my fear with the new Tori Amos release of
The Beekeeper. The cover art has been revealed!

The Beekeeper

THE BEEKEEPER
TRACKLISTING:
Parasol
Sweet the Sting
The Power of Orange Knickers
Jamaica Inn
Barons of Suburbia
Sleeps with Butterflies
General Joy
Mother Revolution
Ribbons Undone
Cars and Guitars
Witness
Original Sinsuality
Ireland
The Beekeeper
Martha's Foolish Ginger
Hoochie Woman
Goodbye Pisces
Marys of the Sea
Toast

Another shot of the gorgeous Tori, from her official site:
Tori Amos

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi SAS, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found normally, not a fan of bees.... by accident as I'm searching on dns hosting but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to dns hosting searches for me tomorrow.