April 23, 2005

yes, i did like it

I've fully admitted before to liking cheesy no-brainer girly flicks. I don't really give a good goddamn how it makes me "look". And last night was no exception.

After a nice dinner at Mongolian BBQ, Mark & I went and saw A Lot Like Love, you know ... the new Ashton Kutcher and Amanda Peet movie? First off, I adore Amanda Peet. I think she's way cute and a pretty good actor. Anyways, to most people this movie is probably a bore or way too predictable and just plain blah. But I liked it and I'll admit it, guilt free.

If you're looking to spend a measly $7 or $8 to not have to really think, not get bogged down, not be stressed out or insanely on the edge of your seat, but just want to kick back and watch a couple of dopes fall in love ... go see this movie.

No comments: