March 09, 2005

what kind of name is "Tad?"

So I decided two things today that I'm NOT going to be ashamed about:

1) I really really like teeny-bopper girly romantic flicks (i.e. Win A Date With Tad Hamilton)

and

2) Josh Duhamel (the guy who plays "Tad" on said movie; also on that NBC show Las Vegas) is my new celebrity boyfriend. He is h-o-t HOT. I sorta get that 6th grade fluttery feeling when I see his face. Too bad he's cheating on me with Fergie from Black Eyed Peas.

Nope. I'm NOT ashamed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are not alone on this one, angelpie. some other guilty pleasure movies to rent: "a walk to remember" starring mandy moore, "thirteen going on thirty" starring jennifer garner and mark ruffalo (meow!), "french kiss" starring meg ryan and kevin kline, "while you were sleeping" starring sandara bullock. or any sandra bullock movie for that matter

Anonymous said...

Hi SAS, this is my last visit on the 'net for now - I'm tired. I found what kind of name is by accident as I'm searching on imageshack hosting but I got fed up with that and I've been roaming about just reading what takes my fancy. Good blog you have here, I enjoyed my visit. Have a great day and it's back to imageshack hosting searches for me tomorrow.