April 23, 2005

christmas in april

First off, it's snowing. wtf? i hate it.

Secondly, so I'm putting in some cd's into the stereo to have a nice mix to listen to while sitting at the computer and then getting showered and stuff.... I put in Sinead's "I Do Not Want...," Damien Rice "O," Beth Wood "Late Night Radio," and then I decide I really should listen to Leona Naess. It's been a while. I open the case and what do I find? AHH! My Sons of the Never Wrong cd that I've been searching for for about 1 year! (yes, it's been that long since I've popped the Leona disc in). It was like getting a gift! So, of course, I put that cd, "Consequences of Speech", in too.

Next, in the mail today, I received a DVD copy of last October's Austin City Limits with both Damien Rice AND Patty Griffin performing. Some nice fella from the Mad Mission mailing list offered to make copies for people and I was one of the lucky ones. wee! It's such a great copy too! Another gift!

Finally .... I have to go and turn up the frickin' heat in this mutha sucka. My extremities are turning blue. :(

No comments: