December 06, 2004

"all i want is what i ha-have coming to me, all i want is my fair share"

I am drained. I just spent a good chunk of my evening out in the cold wet night decorating the front yard. I must say, it looks fabulous. :) I almost took a picture of it to post here but I figured you will just have to see it when you come to the party on the 23rd.

Now i just have to get the tree up and decorated while watching "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and "Rudolph." I strongly suggest dropping whatever it is you're doing anytime the Charlie Brown theme song is played (especially whenever the characters themselves do it) and dance. Pick a character and mimic his/her dancing. It's the most fun.

"Christmastime is here, happiness and cheer
Fun for all that children call their favorite time of year..."
'Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown!'

2 comments:

TRENT said...

OH GOD ... cute title!

Sarah said...

:D I know! (M)