January 11, 2005

zach braff makes me laff

if i was ever going to steal someone else's new years resolutions, it would have to be these:

My new year's resolutions:
-Forgo all exercise (including walking),
-Learn to smoke (something thin like Capri's),
-Take my loved one's for granted,
-Stop washing my hands after twosies, <---- this one made me pee a little
-Laugh at babies who are late walkers,
-Pull leaves off trees that appear to be flourishing,
-Name the yet to be named voices in my head (something tough like Carl or Kyle)
-Be less kind to bunnies,
-Floss everything but my teeth,
-Travel (but only around my yard and with a light carry-on)
-Stop and smell the Rosens. (They're a wonderful family and absolutely compulsive about showering.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your diary. It is fun... heehee..

http://snow.cjb.cc

TRENT said...

Nuh uh! I totally planned on flossing everything but my teeth too!

Sarah said...

Thanks Snow! I'm glad you like it! Stop by again...

And Trent - I now have a mental picture of you flossing "everything but your teeth" ... ew. :)