January 19, 2005

making mental notes

For those of you out there interested in seeing the delightful Tori Amos on tv, here is an upcoming list of scheduled appearances. Much thanks to The Dent, as always, for the gads of information it provides (dates and pic).

Letterman -- Tues. Feb. 17th
MSNBC Weekend Today -- Sat. Feb. 19th
Regis & Kelly -- Tues. Feb. 22nd
Last Call w/Carson Daly -- Thurs. Feb. 24th
A&E's Breakfast w/the Arts -- Sun. Feb. 27th
CNBC's Big Idea w/Donny Deutsch -- TBD


Gorgeous Goddess


Tori-time1 is fast approaching! There's the new album on Feb. 22nd (although, some of us have a leaked copy), a NYC live interview/show (keeping my fingers crossed that Trent & I will be there!) on Feb. 24th, all kinds of Tori TV, and soon a TOUR! wee! I can't wait ... you think I blab on now? Wait til I'm fully immersed in Toriland again! PLUS, I finally heard the new single, Sleeps With Butterflies, on WDET this afternoon!


1 Tori-time is the term I'm using to refer to the part of the year when Trent and I go a little off the deep end: talking, emailing, blogging, going to midnight sales, dual attacks on ticketmaster to be sure we're getting tickets to every show possible in the best seats possible, cutting out of work early to go to a meet & greet to get one small glimpse of the Goddess (and some stuff signed), relishing in the afterglow and talking nonstop about other Toriphiles and the show and the cd and ... well, you get the idea.

2 comments:

TRENT said...

My favorite time is Tori-time1.

TRENT said...

My favorite time is Tori-time.