January 18, 2005

downloading hope

After my excited post about the Tsunami Aid: Concert of Hope telethon that was to air on NBC, I went ahead and forgot all about it and missed it all. So as I was hunting around on the internet today, trying to see if I could get some part of it, I found an area where you can download the performances from the evening and the money is still going to the charity. In fact, you pay less than what is donated since the funds are matched! For instance, if you want one specific performance from that evening, you will pay $0.99. But the funds donated for that download will be $1.98! Similarly, you can download the entire event's performances as one album for $13.99 (with $27.98 being donated)!

Concert of Hope

This seems worthwhile to me ... plus you get a cd out of it! In case you're interested, you can visit the site here.

No comments: