January 26, 2005

los squishy?

In the advent of Stephen's (from The Real OC) cancellation at The Necto, I've been avidly looking up all that I can find on our favorite rich teens. So far I've found, and am not so sure it's real, Lo's journal {ding! ding! order UP!} as well as Deiter's charity run site (this one is real). sigh.

oh, and btw: I scored a 38% on the "How Laguna Beach are you?" Quizie!
What about you?

i officially cannot wait for Laguna Beach 2 now.

too cute!

Friend: "If you and Stephen ever had babies, they'd be so good looking."
Kristin: "They would, 'cause Stephen's all tan."


3 comments:

TRENT said...

Here are my quiz results:

You scored a 45% on the "How Laguna Beach are you?" Quizie!

Anonymous said...

I am 69% Laguna Beach!
Nice! I love that show!!
-Lise from Denmark

Anonymous said...

I Love You Kristin!