December 04, 2004

saturday looks good to me

well, actually it's pretty overcast and gloomy looking out. but really i'm just shocked that i'm up at all right now. it's not even 10am yet. i stayed up until about 3 or a little after, so i figured i'd be cozy in bed until at least after 11:30am. But, with much thanks to Luna & Stella who were scratching at a plastic bag on the floor and knocking things off my dresser, I'm up.

i actually just re-downloaded Yahoo! Messenger and they've really done a lot to upgrade it. For those of you who don't have it, you should get it. They have cute, customizable avatars, plus, if you've got people set up in your contacts with enough info., you can send, not only IM's, but text messages right to their cell, emails and even call if you have the right tools (i don't). Chatted with VLB on there for a bit this morning, too. ANYways....

so last night was an at-home night. Mark did his own thing and I didn't do much of anything except customize this thing and look up stuff online about 'Lost.' I'm addicted to that show, as well as many others. But that one is really a good one.

today should be a little more exciting, however, since I have plans to hang with Ang after she gets out of her class. Some shopping, dinner, etc. is on the menu. I'm hoping she'll wanna do Mongolian BBQ since I just got ANOTHER free stir-fry from signing up my gmail account to their mailing list. snort. It's not even scamming though, because the griller guy TOLD Angi the other day that they want to see how many times someone signs up with different emails. Like a contest they're running. Strange that it's being allowed, but cool for cheap-asses like me!

ack! enough computer shit ... must. do. something. productive. with. afternoon.

No comments: