May 05, 2005

peanut butter fudge is delicious

Do you ever question the Fates, asking what you did to deserve getting stuck sitting next to an obnoxious moron who cannot comprehend that yelling offensive slang and phrases might, indeed, OFFEND people? Well, I do. But it's okay, because even the idiot who kept yelling "Johnny Damon is a fudgepacker!" and other idiotic terms, didn't stop me from having a ball at the Tiger game the other night. Altogether there were 8 of us - me, Mark, Ben, Sam, Eric, Angi, Tony & Jeff - that went. We met up at the State Bar across from Comerica Park and spent the first few innings staying warm and getting a little buzz. Once we got into the stadium the search for ultimate ballpark food was on. Cheese pizza, ballpark franks, cotton candy, peanuts, beer, margaritas and pop. Eh, so the Red Sox hit a grand slam which, ultimately, caused us to lose and caused the idiot next to me to scream louder ... oh well. I just like the times like the 7th inning stretch where i can dance silly and sing "Take Me Out To the Ballgame." Or bundling up with my bebe and laughing with good friends. Incidentally, rather than bitching aloud to/about that guy next to me and stooping to his barbaric level, I let him know of his ridiculousness by saying (very loudly), "mmm, you know what fudge is the best? Peanut-butter fudge!" hahaha. His girlfriend promptly hit him on the leg and called him "obnoxious" and told him to shutup. :)

After the game, Mark Jeff & I went to KC's Dive for some more drinks and I did a pretty good job keeping up with Mark in a game of pool. I actually won because he scratched on the 8 ball, but that's a cheap way to "win." I did get my fair share of balls in, though.

snicker. "balls."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is it that the most obnoxious people are not only the most clueless as to how others see them, but it seems to me they're also the most thin-skinned when they're called obnoxious?