May 03, 2005

hi, my name is chubby.

Today.... I ripped my pants. I will say, however, it is NOT because I was busting out of them (as Mark playfully likes to kid about), but that they are well-worn pants that actually sag a bit in the thigh area and when i sit they crease in certain spots and have become more and more thin because of this. So as i stretched my leg today, to get into Mark's truck, they ripped. Right along said crease. nuts. :(

Still, man. I ripped my effing pants. And then I sat thru the rest of work with a perfectly placed thigh-rip that Def Leppard would be proud of.

Even though I've justified it I still feel like I should not be allowed any popcorn or cheese pizza slices at tonight's Tigers game. What a way to slash a girls self-esteem for the day. ouch.

Current Mood? fatso.

No comments: