February 16, 2005

Sinsuality

ACK! ACK! ACK! ACK! From the official Tori Amos e-newsletter:

TORI ANNOUNCES THE ORIGINAL SINSUALITY TOUR!
4/01/05 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckard Hall
4/03/05 Orlando, FL Bob Carr Theatre
4/04/05 Atlanta, GA Symphony Hall
4/06/05 Washington, DC Warner Theatre
4/08/05 New York, NY Hammerstein Ballroom
4/11/05 Philadelphia, PA Kimmel Center
4/12/05 Boston, MA Orpheum Theatre
4/14/05 Detroit, MI Detroit Opera House
4/15/05 Chicago, IL Auditorium Theatre
4/17/05 Grand Prairie, TX Nokia Theatre
4/19/05 Denver, CO Paramount Theatre
4/22/05 Seattle, WA Benaroya Hall
4/24/05 San Francisco, CA Davies Symphony Hall
4/25/05 Los Angeles, CA Royce Hall Auditorium
SEE YOU AT THE SHOWS!

I knew she'd have to do a Detroit date ... Tori looooves Detroit. Originally, the rumored dates didn't include Detroit. But we knew ... she really does dig it here. And the OPERA HOUSE, no less! The other thing I've been hyperventilating over is that it's a SOLO tour. No band. Nuh-uh. Just Tori and us. Just the way we like it. :) Jeez ... with only 2 states for the "midwest," tickets are gonna go fast. Good thing Trent & I have a "system."
OMIGOD. I have to pee, I'm so excited!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good afternoon friends. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging for that meticulous make. The prices due to the fact that the sneakers are all over 340 bucks on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy those. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

good morning bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that particular model. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 320 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them for half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good day everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching for the sake of that singular make. The prices as regards the shoes were around 200 pounds everwhere. But completely I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy them. what can you tell me about these?