January 07, 2005

everybody wants to be closer to free

sigh. i've finished watching 22 episodes of some of the best dramatic television ever aired.


Party of Five




okay, i'm a bit dramatic myself. but seriously, i love love love the show Party of Five. I got Season 1 on dvd with my Best Buy gift card and have managed to watch the entire 5 discs in a matter of a week and a half. Now I'm jonesin' the rest of the seasons and they're not even close to being out yet. booo. let's not forget that my baby boy bears an uncanny resemblence to one Matthew Fox.
:::harps play and birds chirp while i swoon:::



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us The Salingers

tonight the plan is dinner with mark & trent and then off to see The Polar Express at the IMAX theater. then a visit to our long lost love City Club. will we stay longer than 20 minutes? tune in to tomorrow's post to find out!

2 comments:

Freebird said...

Oh, I remember this show. It was a great show. Didn't now it was out on DVD.

TRENT said...

I really think the animated gif is a BIT much.

I approve wholeheartedly! :)