August 10, 2005

i'm the biggest idiot

for the second time now i will miss Kasey Chambers at The Ark. this is not something i'm proud of .... the Ark is the BEST place to see music, especially folk stuff. and Kasey lives frickin' down under! she's from Australia and rarely tours here. the last time she came, i waited too long to buy a ticket and then it was sold out and, lo and behold, i've done it AGAIN.

grrr. what is WRONG with me? why don't i just buy the damn ticket the second i see it in my Ark e-newsletter? dude. i'm really pissed off at me right now.

anyone have a kasey ticket they want give up to me? ugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Total Control Marketing Review- Great piece of details that you?ve received on this website article. Hope I could possibly get some a lot more of the stuff on your own web site. I will arrive again..