April 30, 2005

Talk like Yoda, I love to

But when it comes to what kind of Jedi I am? Oh, I'm a Consular all the way baby. (what?)


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ahhh, yes.

Just got back from a lovely afternoon with Melanie. I picked her up at her house and we had lunch at the Inn Season Cafe (always yummy). Then we went to Caribou and she lucked out with a free caramel latte thingy that they made extra of. I got a Chai Soy Latte and we sat and gabbed some more. It was really great to hang out with her and just talk about everyday life stuff. Hopefully we can do it again or even get the boys involved and go on a "double date" or something fun.

Tonight we're going to see the Wiz play piano at a coffee bar in South Lyon. A few others are coming as well (Ben, Angi, Tony...) and so it should be fun. I think he goes on at 7? Not sure. I better figure that all out.... there's also a farewell get-together for Steve & Stephanie at the Ye Olde tonight. Not sure if we'll make it to that or not, but that would be fun to drop in on too. We'll see....

No comments: